Skip to main content

Black Sun Empire @ ODA, Prishtina, Kosovo



Presale tickets for this event were 3 euro and 4 euro if you bought them at the door. DNB-KS was the organizer. This was the third big event they organized. Before that, they brought Big Bud from London and DJ Lynx also from London, and now Black Sun Empire from Holland. 

ODA is a great underground place, at least I like it, it’s totally my type of place. It’s in the center of the city, it’s underground, secluded, you don’t bother anyone. There’s a bar at the entrance, and after that a great spacious room, with a great stage and on both sides there are steps, where you can easily sit down and not bother anyone. And the sound system is good too.

Labinot Sponca (a local DJ) was the warm up act. What did he spin? DnB. And I love everything that shakes you up and carries your entire body. All the way till Black Sun Empire started my group of friends was jumping. Even one of our friends who didn’t expect that we’d take her drumming, and she too jumped and shook all the time. 


And while we were jumping, we didn’t even notice that the space filled out with people who were waving their hands and dancing. And then, when Black Sun Empire started spinning later, you could see that the audience would jump on the stage if they could. 

Everybody went crazy, and jumped without a break till 3.30 am. At least that’s till when I stayed, as I had to work on the morning show the next day. And the entire next day I spoke about the previous night’s party.

So don’t say later that Flektiza never went drumming, cause I have, and in a proper way. I enjoyed it. And you can imagine how much the people that really like drum and base enjoyed the party.

Here are some photos I was able to get.  


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Q&A with teknonket

We had the amazing chance to do an exclusive interview with teknonket , the creative genius behind some of the super funniest and smartest memes in Kosovo’s clubbing scene. Teknonket has become a big name for ravers , combining humor with important messages about staying safe and enjoying nightlife . In this special interview, we asked them about journey, favorite moments, and dreams for the future of electronic music in Kosovo.  Let’s peek into the world of teknonket and learn more about the person behind the iconic memes!💿🎶✨ 1. Hi Teknonket! You’re like the superhero of Kosovo’s clubbing scene. What inspired you to start this amazing account for ravers? teknonket: Hello Ksclubbing, thanks for having me. Well, in my teens, I was really into memes, starting with websites like DamnLOL, 9gag, and 4chan. Not only did I enjoy the memes, but I also made a lot of them and shared them with my friends on chats or my Facebook account. Later, when I started raving , I found a page ...

Q&A with NIJØ

Welcome to our Q&A series, where we talk to talented DJs from our Kosovo Clubbing podcast! 🚀 This time, we had a chat with NIJØ, a young and passionate DJ from Tirana, who started his journey into electronic music at just 11 years old! 🤯🎶 From scratching on his phone as a kid to playing Melodic Techno & Indie Dance, NIJØ shares his love for groovy beats, acid basslines, and the growing scene in Tirana. 🕺🔥  What inspires him?  What gear does he love?  What are his future plans? 🤔  Find out in this exclusive Q&A with NIJØ! ⬇️  While you are reading, play the set he did for our podcast HERE :  How did you first get into electronic music? Was there a song or artist that inspired you the most? NIJØ: I started listening to electronic music at a young age because of my dad, who had old tapes of many legends like Carl Cox, Hernan Cataneo, Adam Beyer, and more. A very big inspiration for me was the track La La Land by Green Velvet. You started DJin...

Filterheadz Infinite EP on Mavic Music

Belgium duo The Filterheadz realised debut on Mavic Music with two powerhouse tracks extensively road-tested and guaranteed for the dance floor. The lead track " Infinite " starts with a powerful rolling baseline, kick and sneaky distorted stabs and a timeless vocal before breaking down into a sensuous pad that sits underneath hoover'esqe like leads, screaming rides and effects that carry the music to the finish line. " Locomotive " on the flip side starts off with drips of acid and stabs creating maximum intensity from the first few bars. The track infectiously weaves in and out between masterfully tuned effects and complex percussive grooves resulting in any acid lovers dream track.